|PRE-TAN SKIN CARE
- Please make sure to shower, shave, exfoliate at least 4 hours (12-15 hours is optimal) before your appointment. It is important not to use oil based or heavy products on skin prior to a sunless tan as the residue acts as a barrier to the active tanning ingredients.
- Keep hydrated + your skin moisturized leading up to the day, but not the day of, your appointment.
- Do not put lotion, oils, cologne/perfume, deodorant, make-up or any other type of barrier on your skin on the day of your appointment.
- Please wear or bring loose fitting clothing to wear after your tan is complete.
AFTER-TAN SKIN CARE
- Keep products off of skin for approximately 24 hours after your spray tan appointment.
- For your first rinse, use lukewarm water, no products and expect to see the bronzer come off in the shower. You will be left with a lighter tan than what will develop over the next 24 hours or so.
- Moisturize at least twice daily. Use Tanning Extending Lotion every 2-3 days to prolong the life of your tan.
- Pat dry instead of rubbing dry when getting out of the shower.
- Use Body Wash everyday after you tan to keep your tan looking fresh and staying on longer!
- Do not use abrasive products on the skin (no exfoliating of any kind).
- Stay away from mineral oils.